The ARC Request form is the sole form to be used when requesting approval for any external modification, property improvement, and landscaping projects. It can be found on our website and must be completed completely and submitted to HBS Management Solutions before any project is started. Some projects require approval from the Master HOA, Vistoso Community Association (VCA).  The Fairfield ARC will contact you if this is necessary.  The VCA ARC has 30 says to review a project and reply to the homeowner.

On the Fairfield Vistoso website menu bar, click on ‘FORMS’.  A sub-menu will appear, then click on the form titled ‘ARC Request’. The form can be completed on-line and submitted electronically.